}

Teaser Paranormal weekend



Soon on your favorite channel SMMtv! Currently in production.

Short interview:


  • Q What was your favorite part to shoot?
  • P The part where Sandro talks to the camera was kinda spooky.
  • N I think when I was in hospital turning into a devil.
  • S Definitely when I was searching through all the rooms in the mansion.
  • Q What was the most challenging aspect of the project?
  • P Talking to Sandro about his girlfriend was difficult to do without laughing.
  • N Definitely longboarding downhill while trying to film at the same time.
  • S It was too easy for me.
  • Q What would you change now if you could?
  • P Instead of crying when Nacho turns into a demon, I think laughing would be a lot better.
  • N Nothing.
  • S We needed more girls. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

So? what do you think about this project?