}

SMMtv News and Meteo with Joseph



By Ana Caldenteny, Nadia Hipólito, Maria del Mar López, Jorge Téllez, Lara Richter, Óscar Sierra, Jose Caamaño and Agustina Suárez.

  • Q What was your favourite part about making the video?
  • L&AS When we were applying our make up, we thought it was funny.
  • JC When I had finished shooting, because I prefer to be behind the camera to help with the photography.
  • N Definitely when I said hi mum on television, I was excited for that part.
  • AC When I say "Queens are busy", it's a cool line.
  • JT Playing the bank robber was fun.
  • Q What aspect did you find most challenging?
  • L Reading out the deaths and the injured, I still have difficulty pronouncing it.
  • N Working with such a big group.
  • O I don't know, all of it.
  • JT I don't know either.
  • JC Being a beginner because I was very nervous the entire time.
  • Q What would you change in the video if you could?
  • JC I wouldn't change a thing, I think it's fine how it is.
  • JT I regret changing my jersey during the shoot, but now I know. Lucky we improvised at the editing.
  • N Next time I want more dialogue.
  • Nothing.
  • Q What new words/expressions have you learnt after making the video?
  • O Penguins attack people.
  • L Aha! I knew it! The information is wrong.
  • M I'm the head of ambulances.
  • AS Lets connect to our reporter on site.
  • AC Queens are busy
  • JT I'm a bank robber, this is my job.
  • JC The weather is forecasted..

1 comentario:

  1. FELICITACIONES!!! excelente propuesta para aprender haciendo y comunicando. Alumnos que se divierten, asumen responsabilidades y son protagonistas de su propio aprendizaje.

    La propuesta está GENIAL.

    Mi reconocimiento desde Argentina, a el o los docentes que invierten tiempo en construir una nueva didáctica, donde la tecnología y la pasión por educar, funcionan como motor del proceso de aprendizaje de sus estudiantes. BRAVO!!!!

    Agustina, estuviste muy bien junto con tus compañeros. Me encantó el noticiero!!! quiero ver más!

    Saludos a todos desde el otoño rosarino.
    LAURA :)

    ResponderEliminar

So? what do you think about this project?